JOIN OUR INNOVATIVE TEAM.
Team up with a company that values honesty, integrity and cherishes employees.
Meet Our Company
To manufacture innovative quality products that satisfy consumer demands and drive our customer’s sales.
To continually adapt our company’s services to changing consumer behavior and the evolving needs of Pets.
Act with honesty, integrity, cherish employees, customers and suppliers. Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and continually improve.
Manufacturing Quality Pet Products for 45 Years
Pestell Pet Products has been manufacturing quality pet products for consumers and pets for 45 years. As one of the first producers of clumping cat litter and small animal bedding in the market, Pestell Pet Products has maintained their leadership position in the pet industry for very long period of time.
Over our history, we have developed a strong reputation for producing quality consumer products for a fair price. We consistently treat suppliers and customers with respect and fairness, we maintain the highest service levels in the industry.
Our company is continually searching for innovative and unique products to better serve our customers, consumers and pets.
Production Packaging Operator – Day, Afternoon, Night, Weekend Shifts
Location: New Hamburg, ON, Canada
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Production Packaging Operator is responsible for meeting product quality and daily output requirements by participating effectively on packaging lines and keeping up with conveyor line speeds.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting line speeds on a semi-automated conveyorized product line
- Meeting output requirements by hanging bags, sealing bags, filling jugs, bags, pails, and or boxes
- Following health and safety protocols and addressing concerns as required without delay
- Performing housekeeping including sweeping, tidying, repalletizing, storing
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment with exposure to noise, temperature changes, dust, odors, and repetitive work
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS and walk or stand for the full shift
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages, benefits, incentives
- Job training and certification as required
- Career growth opportunities
- Uniform Program